Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My Neighborhood

We are a one-car family.  And to be honest, I kinda like it.  Aaron and I get to talk a lot more and organize where we are going to be, what needs to get done, and how we are going to go about doing it.  It is a lot harder to take spontaneous trips to the store or the gym if you don't have access to a car.  So we get to walk and use public transportation and view all the cool things around us.

Thankfully there is a Korean market up the road a half mile that I can grab a grocery item if I need it (unless it is an American product, then I am outta luck).


Farmland everywhere.  Isn't it pretty?
There are even farms right up to the intersections of the streets.
Here is a farm in the middle of the city next to the bus stop.
Here are some adorable girls from church in Korean traditional clothing, Hanbok.
Aren't they cute?!  Especially for little white girls.
This technially isn't our neighborhood but it is the nearest big city, about 20 minutes away.  Pyeongtaek.  Always bustling and busy.  
This picture was taken from the top floor of the train station.

No comments:

Post a Comment