Friday, December 28, 2012

Different Holiday Tradition

I love Christmas traditions.  Almost as much as I love my family.  Which is a lot.  
So let me reiderate, I LOVE Christmas traditions!

A favorite family tradition is the Christmas oraments.  Our Christmas tree is FILLED with a variety of ornaments without any rhyme or reason.  My fantastic mother will buy each kid a new ornament every year to hang on the tree.  Sometimes the ornament comes from a trip we took.  Or maybe it is something unique to each of us.  Maybe it came from a new botique.  One time it came from a story my mother wanted us to remember.  There are just a lot of them.

This year was different though.  As we are getting older we've become more relaxed with our Christmas (like not wake up so early on Christmas morning - thank heavens).  This year mother didn't buy us ornaments but instead we made them with supplies found around the house.  It was a blast to see how each one of us created a mini masterpeice with paper, glitter, wire, and old bulbs.



No comments:

Post a Comment