Monday, September 10, 2012

Summmmmmmmmerrrrr 2012

On a recent ferry trip back from Martha’s Vineyard, with the moon shining on the ocean, I stood on the edge of the deck and thought to myself, “Golly, I love New England.”

Time and time again I am reminded how neat this place really is - many wonderful adventures I’ve realized, the backroads I’ve discovered, the townships and street corners I’ve walked, histories I’ve learned, and places I’ve fallen in love with.  I do love New England.

And there is more to love.  Please let me come back!


Love me some New England summer!

One of several camping trips this summer.
Nickerson State Park, Cape Cod, MA

Lighthouse on Cape Cod, MA

Hansel and Gretels house on Martha's Vineyard, MA


My future cottage on MV.

Magic of Fenway.  Great seats.  Boston, MA

Firewater in Providence, RI

To the top of Mt Lafayette.  White Mountains, NH

First battle of the American Revolution took place 5 miles from my house.  Reenactment every year on the same grounds.  Battle of Lexington, Lexington, MA

The home of John Adams.  "Peacefield", Quincy, MA
Fun-yaking on Deerfield River with friends.  Right before heading to Tanglewood for a celebration concert for John Williams' 80th birthday!  Berkshires, MA

Leaders from Behind.  My Spartan race team.  Amesbury Park, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment