Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Independence Day 2011

What a WONDERFUL Independence Day I've had in Boston!  Really, it is one that I will remember forever.  I love America!


Woke up early to run my FIRST ever 10k race.  Though I didn't do too well, I walked about almost a half of mile, but my final time didn't turn out so bad (1:00:29).  The race started outside the Patriot stadium, where the New England Patriot football team plays, and ended on the 50 yard line inside the stadium.  It was really fun.


Before

After
 After cleaning up at home, I went down the the Charles River where I had staked out a location to watch the Boston fireworks.  Kemper, Joseph, and Avy came from Nashua, NH.  We played cards, visited, ate treats, and guarded our territory from random people.  We had a great time.  Wonderful memories.

A little blurry but this is the best picture I got of the two of us.  We danced to nearly every song and she loved the fireworks.

K&J

Sisters

1 comment: