Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Christmas

I am extremely fortunate to work in a great lil office where we can celebrate the Christmas together.  As a member of the Events Committee (nothing compared to programming board at USU) I took a significant role in getting the holiday celebration rolling.  And it turned out wonderful if you ask me.

The "Angel Tree" gifts that get donated to the Salvation Army.  I organized this event for the office.  I'm thinking next year we should do something a bit different, mix it up a little.  Any ideas?

After I decorated the Christmas tree the bottom strand of lights burned out - oh well.  Too much work to undecorate the bulbs, ribbon, streamers and curly cues to change the lights.
And I didn't know you were supposed to water poinsettias.  This one lived a very tragic life and died of starvation unfortunately.

This is my boss's boss, Beth.  Administration were asked to serve the meal to the employees.  Kinda fun!
The meal was catered by a local deli - flank steak, eggplant, garlic chicken, roasted potatoes, and more.  It was delicious.

Some of the team getting their food.
Do you notice where the serving tables are?  They are between filing cabinets and next to the copy machine.  Haha!  Our office is a little tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment